The Fix Planner - Business planner and diary for 2018
plan to make a difference.
Plan to do more.
- Focus your attention on connecting up your social media, blogging, networking or whatever marketing you are doing, with your revenue goals.
- Map out your year based on your income goals and make sure your activity matches these goals.
- Plan your social media, content or other marketing and campaign activities across the year, and make sure all of your time is aligned to making your income goals.
- A dated A4, week to an opening diary that lays out flat so you can see your entire week all at once and ease of use.
- Make sure you start and end each month, realigned to the most important goals - achieving your income goals.
- Plan each week based on the priorities for the month, keep clear by separating your meetings and appointments from your all important to-do list, so you maintain the right focus.
Practical and designed to help you manage your constantly changing to do list, appointments with your content, social media, networking (and what more?) without confusion.
- 2018 calendar year, from December 2017 - January 2019.
- Week-to-a-View Planner so you can easily see how the week will pan out and adjust as you go.
- Appointments and to dos are separated. Anyone with an evolving and changing work program knows the need to keep your to dos out of your diary, otherwise you end up in a mess. This design gives equal priority to your to do list so you can prioritise, reorder and add as you need.
- Spiral binding to allow you to easily lay it out flat to work in, or fold it back on it's own, so you can make notes, when you are out and about, easily without need a flat surface to work on.
- Quality thick paper stock to ensure no bleed through.
Getting goals & action aligned
Setting goals is one thing, but it takes a practitioner to know how best to turn these into actions in your weekly to do list. This planner provides templates that will help you make it happen.
THE COMPREHENSIVE SET OF PLANNING TEMPLATES INCLUDE:
- Holistic goal and action setting pages that allow you to identify your revenue targets, as well as building in goals for a healthy mind and body.
- Map out your customer journey so you know what needs to be done to help your target audience discover you and become loyal paying clients/customers.
- Pages to set ad revenues for your campaigns and understand volumes and required click through rates you need to achieve the revenue goals you have set.
- Template to create a weekly set of repeatable tasks that you need to do to ensure you achieve your goals. By having a set recurring check list each week, you can free up head space for other activities needed to build your business.
- Content planning pages so you know what you’re saying and when for your social media, campaigns and other marketing activities. You can use this for campaigns, seasonal activities or just the every day social media program.
- A month preview spread to organise and understand your priorities for the month.
- A month in review page so you can assess what you should keep, start or stop doing to hit your goals.
- Quarterly and annual check in's to ensure you are on track to hit those revenue goals.
Your Fix Planner gives you access to the Planner Portal where you can download PDF’s of the templates in the Fix Business Planner to help you with your planning. There are bonus extras with additional practical templates and worksheets designed around the tasks of marketing your business online - all as part of your purchase.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to refund the cost of your Business Diary & Planner. It must be returned within 14 days in an unused and saleable condition for refund to be issued, and any postage is at customer’s expense.
BUILT BASED ON FEEDBACK FROM DOZENS OF BUSINESS OWNERS AND THEIR FRUSTRATIONS
The 2018 Fix Business Planner and Diary, provides the right kind of business planning pages, to take your high level income goals and break them down into your day to day work. It's a planner, diary and workbook for business owners operating with online and other channels in their marketing mix.