Facebook Crash Course
Getting Facebook to work for your business
Blah blah blah, Facebook doesn't work, blah blah blah, it's a nightmare - where do I start, blah blah blurgggghhh.
Yep, we get it.
Facebook changes the rules all the time and there just seem to be those lucky few who, literally get LUCKY and have this great business powered by Facebook.
You might be thinking how do they do it. Well, we can help you.
Join Michelle Knott (The Lost Lady and FB doTerra amazonian and slayer of Facebook) and Kirri Romero, online strategist and believer in the power of online to power any business.
We are going to walk you through how to set up your business page, and use Facebook (with all the latest strategies to combat Facebook behemonths bad mood of the month!) so you too can grow your business using Facebook.
Michelle and I have designed this short crash course so that you are able to:
- Really get how to use Facebook for your business
- Know what content will actually work
- Have a set of tools for you to get started building your online community and network on Facebook.
We've broken this crash course down into ten lessons as follows:
Your business page and getting started
- Why you need a Facebook Business Page (the pros)
- How to set up a page (practical)
- Selecting your type of page (practical)
- The best kind of banner (and a few pro tips)
- Getting your following started.
Facebook groups and how to use them
- Why a Facebook Group?
- Types of Groups
- Creating a group
- Your banner
- Connecting your business page
- Have a point and benefit to your group.
What, when and how to post
- What kind of content? (will cover FB Live, check-ins, posts etc)
- Apps to get creative
- Determining when
- Tools to help make life easier and scale up.
Getting your content to work for you
- The biggest problem you will face (the algorithm)
- Creating content that will work
- Getting your content noticed and in front of people
- Creating a heap of ideas to get your started.
When to pay and not to pay
- Why would you even consider paying on Facebook?
- Why you can’t rely on organic posting
- Options for paid strategies that won't break the bank
- What should you put money behind (content-wise).
Building your elist
- Why you need an e-list - let us show you the true benefits
- How to offer something good enough for people to WANT to give you their email address
- Making sure you don't get in trouble (from the law under the Spam act)
- How to set this up on Facebook
Getting the most of your emails (now you've got a list!)
- When and what to use your email for
- Email tools
- Setting up automated capture and trigger based campaigns (we use Mailchimp as it's free to start with!)
Do you need a website or landing page and how to get one!
- Why would you need one? The Pros and cons.
- Economical options for setting up a landing page and website
Insights/ analytics and getting better
- What should you be concerned about when it comes to numbers and analytics?
- How to use your Facebook Insights to improve your Facebook time and investment
- How to best use messaging as part of your Facebook tool kit
- Setting up an automated messenger sequence
- How to use Facebook events to get your message out
- Setting up events
- Promoting your events.
How much ... and for what?
Ok, here's the deal. There are 10 lessons in this crash course, giving you the complete picture of making Facebook work for your business. Each lesson is about 30-40 minutes long. It's video, with screen walk throughs so you can follow along, or we will have an audio file also that you can download and listen (cause we know we all gotta multi-task sometimes), and each lesson comes with a worksheet to help you take everything you learn and put into action.
You can start the crash course any time you like, watch the video's any time and rewatch or pause as you need. You have the option to watch the video, or download the audio to take with you on your mobile device.
A Facebook group is also included for you to ask any questions of Michelle or myself.
The crash course is $199 - paid in four monthly instalments or you can pay up front and receive a juicy discount. What ever suits you best!
We don't sell these lesson's separately because they fit together to give you the whole picture and the right information you need to make Facebook work for you.
Who's this for?
If you have been using Facebook for your business for sometime, have a page up and running with a good following, you have a Facebook group with lots of members and you have lots of people commenting and talking to you and other members of your group, and you are generating the sales you want, then you don't need this crash course.
If you know Facebook (cause you use it every single day to keep up with friends and family) so there is nothing we could possibly tell you that you wouldn't know, then this is for you. Business on Facebook is a completely different kettle of (smelly) fish.
If this is your first time using Facebook for business, then this is especially good for you!!.
Who's going to be teaching you?
Michelle Knott, The Lost Lady
Michelle Knott is a farmer, a sustainability advocate and all about empowering women in business. Michelle started her DoTerra essential oils business just a year ago. Within a week of using the oils, she felt that she needed to share these amazing oils to her friends and family. BOOM, off went her DoTerra business. Within in a short space of time Michelle has grown her online presence from 0 to over 1000. All of these techniques are in this course. Michelle will accompany Kirri’s technical know how with practical examples.
About Kirri Romero & the Online Fix
Kirri Romero is a digital strategist, idea generator, adviser and believer in the power of the quiet digital revolution to change people and their businesses lives. She has over 20 years of experience working in all facets of online, creating successful online experiences working in a variety of industries, from finance to education, food, fashion and health industries.
Her focus is on teaching people how to craft and control online for their business to great effect.
Final word ... no hard sell here
If you are running a business on Facebook, it's hard work. Facebook see you as a cash cow and unless you really understand how they operate, and how to work their 'rule book' to your favour, it is almost always going to be a mediocre attempt. You won't get the results you expect.
If you want to learn how to leverage Facebook to grow your business, this crash course is short, to the point, up to date with the latest changes that impact you and the tactics that are going to work.
It's practical to give you hands on exercises and to do lists. It's not theory, but the practical how-to you need.