Do you want to understand how online can work for your business?
This workshop provides you with the starting point to make a plan of attack, that’s specific to your business. It will help you understand how best to spend your time and money online to make the biggest impact to your business.
- Getting your head around online and how it works for a business
- Taking what you know about your business and applying this to a map of online (purchasing) behavior
- Working out what are the best channels, tactics and content that will work for your customers online
- Creating a plan based on these channels, tactics and content
- How to check your plan makes sense (we want to make sure you hit your income goals right?)
- BONUS: audit of current online activity to make sure everything your doing is helping you (not hindering you to sell and promote your business online)
- BONUS: A 2018 Fix Business Planner with planning and action worksheets.
Morning tea is included as part of the workshop.
Diamond Creek Living and Learning Centre, 119 Cowin St, Diamond Creek (see map below)
Friday 23rd March, 9am - 1pm.
What will you take away from this workshop?
- A tailored plan for online based on your business (not a cookie cutter solution based on someone else’s business)
- The ability to stop guessing and focus on the things online that will make a difference to your business
- Know where to put your precious time and money, so you get the best possible return.
- A great foundation in online to go forth and build on a base of knowledge with deeper expertise in the areas of online that matter most to you and your business
- Comfort that you have all the right pieces in place to make online work for you
- Know all the little things no one seems to tell you about making online work for you.
About your workshop presenter
Kirri Romero is a digital strategist, with over 20 years of experience working in all facets of online, creating successful online experiences working in a variety of industries, from finance to education, food, fashion and health industries.
Her focus is on the practicalities, while ensuring enough of the why is included, so you can master online for yourself. She spends her time creating online experiences for businesses and showing people how to craft and control online for their business to great effect.
She is a self-confessed crusader for small business, believing it the antidote to big business domination.
119 Cowin St, Diamond Creek, Living & Learning Centre.